Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

In Case You Were Wondering.....

No I have not died, nor have I broken my hands preventing me from writing, I have just been swamped swamped swamped.

I'm starting to think that I may not have the energy for this right now, with school, work, and college dems stuff. I am not giving up on this, I just may not post very frequently anymore, perhaps only on the weekends from here on out.

Take Care.....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home