Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Two inches closer to total insanity....

My one or two readers will not be hearing from me for some time (unless something earth shattering happens) as the end of semester is two weeks away and NONE of my shit is taken care of enough to not stress...so I have to take a little break from anyhting I don't really need to do such as sleep or write. So for now I will leave you with some of my thoughts.....

The Cats won!!

Old news I know, but its still pretty shcoking..and yes yes I know the Grizzlies made the playoffs and we didn't blah blah blah, yet its nice that my beloved Cats can actually show up against the Griz now (I remember growing up the Cats never ever won). A side note on this topic to anyone I saw at the tailgate: Thanks for coming and partying with us, while I can't quite remember who all I saw I do remember having a lot of fun (I think). I also have vague recollections of talking to Matt and giving Monica Lindeen a hug, but beyond that you got me.

I still don't like Koopman or Mayor Cetraro.

I am loving that Anderson Cooper has a longer show on CNN.

I am so sick of the Intelligent Design debate, and am ready to start pushing for Supernatural Design, and that the only force that could have created this complex world would have to be aliens. Aliens are more complex than God.

Ready for the semester to be over so I can kick back and relax.

Talk to ya soon.. and Happy Thanksgiving

1 Comments:

  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger f said…

    Montana Dems like you should really look into starting a Drinking Liberally chapter. We Dems need to organize every way we can before the midterms. DL is easy and fun and it’s something we alreay do… sorta, check it out at DrinkingLiberally.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home