Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tracy V.

Whether you agree with her idea or not, Tracy V. is getting some major attention for her ideas providing relief to New Orleans. The Bozeman Comical even picked up on it today (www.bozemandailychronicle), and she will be on NPR's program "Here and Now" TODAY.

Even if her idea is not picked up on, she is showing how people thousands of miles away can help their neighbors, and my thought is that I hope it works, because I have never liked the idea of a parking garage in dowtown Bozeman anyway, I would like to see better public transportation instead.

I guess we will just have to wait and see what will happen......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home