Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Friday, August 26, 2005

Koop continued

So I am a hate blogger. I can't really believe it, but according to the Koopster I run a hate blog because of my criticisms of Koopman and other conservatives, as does Matt at left in west and Wulfgar!.

As it has been discussed a lot today, I can't bring myself to repeat them as they will only make me angrier, however as I have said repeatedly in the past KOOPMAN IS A HYPOCRITE!!!! He runs around referring to progressives as "intellectually bankrupt" and "lice on the body politic", and so on and then refers to those who crticize him as hate bloggers, yet he is free to criticize whomever he wants.

I find it highly ironic that the Koopmans, O'Reilly's, Limbaughs, etc seem to think that they are above criticism while they run around name-calling everyone else. Bottom line is it ain't cool and to be frank I am quite sick of it.

Leave it to the Chronicle to ignore the real stories and focus on those desperate for attention, like Koopman and the actual hate monging nazi guy. By giving them the attention that they are craving the Chronicle just spurs them on.. (why do you think the Nazi tried running for office??)

17 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home