Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Another side note about Cindy Sheehan

I am sick and tired of the right wingers trying to portray this woman as a radical left extremist. I qualify more for that description than she does. She is not radical. She is a mom that has lost her son. I know five men who have surived Iraq, if one of them had died I don't know what I would do, and they are my friends, not family. She has every right to be doing what she is, and I am very proud of her. America needs more Cindy Sheehans to end this tragedy.

For all of you against the war keep up the good fight!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home