Rose Colored Cynicism

Sheena Rice is a student/activist living in glamourous Bozeman, MT. This blog is meant to deal with her cynicism and jadeness as well as possible. The views expressed here are hers and do not reflect any group that she belongs to. E-Mail Sheena at swmontanadem@gmail.com

Thursday, October 13, 2005

You know you are a Republican when......

...you use sleaze ball Leo Giacometto to raise money on top of the millions of dollars you already have. Check out Matt's take on this at Left in the West if you don't know what I am talking about. I can't write anymore about it. I am too disgusted.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think he switched parties when he voted for the credit card reform stuff.

    or maybe it was the social security vote?

    definately the recent tax 'reform' vote.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger granny said…

    I think it is more about embracing his role of corporate overseer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home